mercredi 28 mai 2008

LA SPEZIA : The dishes presented. Plat présentés. Platos presentados.

Vous pouvez retrouver les fiches techniques de tous les plats ci-dessous sur les blogs de chaque école.
You can find the recipes of all these dishes in the blogs of each school.
Pueden descubrir las recetas en los blogs de cada escuela.
Montauban

Lofoten


Almeria
Limoges
Trebisacce
La Spezia
Soverato

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I think when it will be eating time, I will want one of these dishes. The trouble is I am unable cooking like this ! So, who will be my cooker ?

Anonyme a dit…

Hello everybody, You seem to have enjoyed yourselves! I wish I could taste your delicious dishes! Miom, miom!!! See you soon on your blog!

Anonyme a dit…

See this :
http://www.lepopulaire.fr/editions_locales/limoges/le_cil@DRlBLDtUMisEEho=.html
I think it would be useful for you and yours partnairs.